Uncover the beauty of medieval Krakow during a 2,5-hour walking tour with a licensed guide. Get to know the unforgettable Market Square with the first sacral buildings, listen to the musical surprise and let yourself be invited to the headquarters of the first university in Poland ... More info ›
Uncover the beauty of medieval Krakow during a 2,5-hour walking tour with a licensed guide. Get to know the unforgettable Market Square with the first sacral buildings, listen to the musical surprise and let yourself be invited to the headquarters of the first university in Poland.
Remains of city fortifications will show you the size of the city. The icing on the cake will be the admiration of the architecture of the Wawel Cathedral and the courtyard of the Wawel Royal Castle. The tour will be enriched by legends, stories about great Poles and unique interiors of Krakow's churches.
– 2,5-hour walking tour with licensed guide
– Fortifications of the Old Town
– The Main Square with unusual objects
– History of the founding of the Jagiellonian University
– The place of coronations, weddings and royal funerals
– The courtyard of the Royal Castle -time of splendor and uniqueness
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Center of Old Town, Krakow Poland
1. Meet your guide by the Town Hall Tower on the Market Square
2. Learn about the city's defence history, its power and beauty
3. Go back to the times when the Main Market Square was a commercial, social and entertainment function
4. Hear about the unprecedented archaeological research that allowed the opening of a new museum
5. Enter the headquarters of the oldest Polish university, where they studied well-known and admired by today's World
6. Learn of the Wawel Cathedral, where the relics of saints, royal, princes and bishops sarcophagus testify to the extraordinary character of the place
7. Get to know the history of Italian artists and the tasks the Polish king set before them in the Royal Castle
8. Meet the symbol of Krakow - a fire-breathing dragon.
Duration: 3 hours